Monday 2 January 2012

Silent Night at Church






























Sagrada Familia Basilica church in Barcelona, Spain. 
One day for sure I will pay a visit here...


In my life, I always treat Christmas as super festive season as I really love and amazed with the crowds and ambiance of it. Couple of years back, I used to spent this BIG FESTIVE in parties, bbq events, western restaurants and happy hours (which will be shared in coming post).

However, this time round is slightly different for me, my decision to spend the silent night at church. Few weeks back, I tried to imagine how is it going to be but really no idea at all.

For another few seconds, it's going to start. Yeah, I can see their expressions; everyone was so excited and delightful. Children were running around, adults were busy chit chating 'bi li ba la bi li ba la...'

The church has prepared an array of food to serve members and guests. What I recalled were fish fillet, bbq and curry chicken, fries, turkey, jelly as dessert. The taste is just nice to be served.
































The Crowds...

Jesus!!!
That's incredible number of guest, expected 500 peopLe but turned out more than that. The crowds has filled the lounge area towards the main entrance, children got no choice but to sit on the floor. Yeah, I'm the only adult with them due to my VIP seat has given to one of the guest.
































The Children Choir lead by Cheng Yee (not me, the girl in black, on the right)


The Pretty Queen (on the top left) was emceeing the event, initiate with singing session lead by children choir. After this session, proceed to 'ding dong bell' guessing games. The first 30 people who can guess the number of 'ding dong bell' in the box will be entitle for a gift.
































Live Drama - 'There's Take Two in Life"


The shock was frozen on my face when the environment abruptly turned into dark. Oooh, I didn't realize the main show "Live Drama: There's a Take Two in Live"started in this manner.
































Weeee wit... The nurse so sweet and pretty especially the eye 'Sui Wong Wong'~'Din Sei Yan' ooo...


The brief story is about a young man worked as a police attached with a pretty girlfriend, worked as a nurse. The man lives happily with his mum, responsible to his job and loves his girlfriend so much. Someday being revealed, all these are fake, he is a bad police that receive bribes everywhere and bully the weak, easily being temptated by rich woman that bought him a luxury car and other stuff. For a second passed, his faith changed when girlfriend broke with him and mum attacked with heavy illness. His joyful life turned into darkness and hopeless.

Can anyone tell is there take two in our life?

The answer will be a definite yes whereas we are not giving up ourselves no matter how bad is the situation. There's always a solution and the good is on the way after the bad.

Remember "The God Loves You" and "Everyone Around Loves You too"...
































Retro Dance, nicely performed...
I love the guy in colorful tight shirt and speaker pants (laba foo), Superstar!!!

































X'Mas Gift Presentation. 
Congratulations for winning the LCD TV...
The girl at bottom right have same name with me 'Cheng Yee' too, but she looks more elegant and gorgeous, dressed like a professional musician. 

































Group Photo.. See see, I attached another zoom in photo of the Superstar, like him so much!!! 
Thanks for our Charming Prince, Dot Dot Dot (on the top right), appreciate his efforts on the photoshoot. My dear Leena (on the bottom left), thanks for bringing me here...


I think gotta make a pause here, mumbling too much. For sure, some of you must be yawning already.
Honestly, I felt touched on this drama. (Maybe my description is bit bored but actual drama is wonderful).

Thanks to all committees. Love you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment