Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Orthodontic Experiences

I just come back from an exhilarating visit in an hour ago at Sri Petaling. After 18 months lifespan from the date of June 2009, I could relieve myself from the braces attached on my tooth. The feelings really hard to describe in words "Hou Song Arghh" till I posted a scary photo that ashock my friends and buddies. Wuahahaha...

Oh Jesus!! When they put the retainer mold above my tongue, I was like drowning in the sea, hardly breathe. This experience prolong to 3 minutes plus, nearly got to call ambulance to safe me.
































This is where I'm seated onto while waiting queue for my treatment
































After treatment, I took a cup of milo at the in-house cafeteria


































The dental has been expanded and currently rented PJD showroom
































The lounge area and cafeteria 
































I have been using this dental product since fixed my braces, RM25/piece for every 3 months. Expensive ooo, make sure you prepare some petty cash for the tooth accessories before go for orthodontic treatment.
































Within an hour, so many comments and LIKE from my facebook...



My total cost of treatment excluding the tooth accessories:
RM   80 for X-Ray
RM 100 for studies of tooth frame and X-ray
RM 200 for removing 4 teeth
RM5000 for transparent mini braces and treatment
RM  600 for flexi-retainer
Total payable amount: RM5,980.00




For more information, please feel free to contact or visit, referring to the below details:

DRS.WONG & PARTNERS DENTAL SURGEONS 
Lot PT7221, Jalan Merah Caga
Taman Sri Endah
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
57000 Kuala Lumpur
603 9059 3668
www.smie-link.com 

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    orthodontic

    ReplyDelete