Friday 20 January 2012

My Last Christmas in 2007...

Year 2007 - So obvious the picture attached, I was fall in sick and home alone without going anywhere, pity of myself!






























Where were my buddies that time? 

They were having funs at Ronan's place, Cityview Condominium...

Oh Jesus, I'm so regret to home alone. If there is another chance, I rather spend my sick time with buddies.











































































Our Buddies snap shots - 10 of them!

Chooi Mei, Ronan, Mun Lay, Hoe Kit, Pik San, Yoke Yee, Yap Andy, Kok Weng + girlfriend and one more INVISIBLE BUDDY, where he is?

Can you all feel how delightful they are? Everytime I viewed these photos, automatically the sour feelings appeared, which I'm not in the scene. But anywhere I have bought Christmas gift for Kriss Kringle session. After few years, I still kept the gift nicely, Water Gun brought by Kok Weng.

Here I'm going to share little bit on Tallboyz Yun Hong and Yoke Yee's relationship sparking point. So whoever are curious with their relation, please pay attention!!!

Just simple one toy that sparks them. Yes, that's my Water Gun! Unbelievable, haha....










































Here he is, our INVISIBLE BUDDY and professional photographer. Thanks for sharing the pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment