Sunday 22 January 2012

French Class at YMCA KL Sentral


















Chateau Versailles, France 

One day I was too bored, browsing internet about the France provinces and found picture attached.
This picture brought a strong 'ohm' towards my inspiration in exploring French language. Without any doubts, I have selected YMCA as my learning centre. My first impression towards YMCA is quite negative and complicated as there are plenty of foreign workers in-and-out. I think most probably due to the low cost hostel.


























































Students may have a break for quick meal or coffee at Cafe Shiok. 




































This is the walkway to the classrooms. 




































This is the waiting area before class started. 
































There's a Christian Prayer Convenient Room for Christian as well. 

































'Camwhore' with my old friend aged 94 years old

Coincidently when I walked around, I met an old lady aged 94 years old praying in the room. In my life, this is the first time I ever had the oldest friend. Therefore, I managed to 'Camwhore' with her. We have a brief conversation about Christian knowledge.
































This is where those 'Uncle and Aunty' students practice dancing, the Lee Chian Kong Hall. 

































French class is only available on Saturday morning for Level 1 student and YMCA only accommodate 18 - 20 students for each lesson. Our classmates here ranged from 5 to 30 years old and they are from Malaysia, China, India and Iran.
































This is one of my classmates from Iran. Her name is Nagmeh, student from IMU, I used to call her 'Meh Meh'. 














































Here is our coursebook - Bescherelie (Grammar in French), Vocabulary & Conversation Level 1and French Dictionary. 














































The fees are consider very cheap, provided we are YMCA member. 

2 years YMCA member         - RM80 + RM60
3 months course for Level 1  - RM240
Total payable amount            - RM400

*Please ensure you collect your YMCA student card because students are entitle for discounts on the parking rate. 










































Martial Art Class from YMCA 












































Latin, Scottish and Ballroom Dance from YMCA














































Aerobics, Kickboxing and Belly Dance from YMCA 














































Sign Language Lesson from YMCA 
















































Rates for Tennis Lessons, Sports Facilities and YMCA memberships





1 comment:

  1. hey! i am Aynaa. i was spending my night considering whether i should go go the language class. so, is it worth to learn language there? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete