Saturday 21 January 2012

My Last Christmas in 2009

Year 2009 - Oh gosh, this year we were extremely hectic where to spend our Christmas. We have numbers of people but seems like no place can accomodate us. Finally, Brandon offered his place to be our BBQ party venue, 3-storeys townhouse located at Old Klang Road.
































Hey Nova mates, still remember these moments? This time we have got 4 pairs - Roy & Yen Nny (rumours lal, anyone can tell me the truth?) the rest are husband and wife - Earnest & Aerin, Joanne & Marc, Keith & Priscilla. Oops, censor please...
































Every year MUST have program - Kriss Kringle 

Oh my God, my hair style so ugly... I wondered why Ernest so excited when Joanne present the gift to him. Why argh? I forgotten....
































From the left: Brandon, Yen Nny, Me & Roy 
Brandon: Take a smoke first, so tired preparing food for the whole day...
Yen Nny: I want to eat jagung, don't talk so much, hungry eehhh...
Me          : What are you guys waiting? Get drunk tonight, wine please...
Roy         : Let's party and dance... Li Li La La... Hua Hua... Hooo Hooo...
































From the left: Cyrus, Anson & Lai Zai 
Cyrus    : Ooops, so many mosquito biting my face, itchy ooo...
Anson   : Chicken wings, yummy yummy...
Lai Zai   : So drunk and sleepy, I want go back my TREE HOME...
































Moments...
Hong Wei: You okay? Want us to send you home? Stop drinking, you're bit drunk..
                But I like your tomato face, looks so gorgeous!
Keith          : Lou Por hou san foo? Drink too much zho... I sayang back ya...
Roy            : Haha, drink little bit vomit like hell... You so cute, can't stop myself from laughing at you. Wuahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment