Saturday 14 January 2012

My Dress Code 'if' Today is End of The Day!

Hi Girls and Guys, 'ENCHANTE DE NOUVEAU' (nice to meet you all again). I have been stopped posting for one week plus. Sorry for keep you all waiting as I'm busy with my new gadget (Iphone 4s), French Class and preparation for my newly launch online boutique on coming Sunday - 15.Jan.2012 (all these will be share in my new post).
































As promised, here's my revealed dress code during end of the day. For those who are familiar with me, they might not be surprise why I posted this photo. Am I right Nova mates? In fact, this is my signature post - imitate Statue of Liberty in New York cause I really love the sign of freedom brought by. The most comfortable clothes I ever into are dressing in sports attire, that's why I choose to be in this manner.









































This is how I look when I flee away from Mr.Alien (In Darkest Hour Movie)...









































Funny post to scare away Mr.Alien...









































'I'm so innocent, please don't kill me, Mr.Alien!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment