Sunday 27 May 2012

Yap Hup Kee, Hakka Yong Tau Foo @ Pudu



May 28, 2012 - Oh gosh, this week is bit tasteless to me as I'm starting my diet program today onwards.
I just grasp Subway as my lunch and accompany my colleagues for Yong Tau Foo at Pudu.




Thanks to them, just found another nice place for Hakka Yong Tau Foo. The restaurant named as Yap Hup Kee, just adjacent to Shaw Parade.



The signature dish here 'goreng usus babi' (not sure how to speak out in English), amazingly boost my appetite. I have no way to say 'no' to try this out even I'm on diet today. This is a MUST try dish to those who are into pork.



Anyway, the fish paste is just little bit too small potion in compare to other places. But overall their fried Yong Tau Foo sits in a flavorful taste bud.



I promise myself to try their full range Yong Tau Foo on my next group visit together with the curry chee cheong fun, claypot loo sue fun and claypot dumpling soup.



In fact, they did serve seafood steamboat as well, but really no idea how was the soup flavor.


Restaurant Yap Hup Kee 
45, Jalan Brunei Barat
Off Jalan Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur
03 2148 9220

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheng Yee, welcome to the world of food blogging and keep it up

    ReplyDelete