Sunday 20 May 2012

Wah Kiow @ Hakka Yong Tau Foo



Wah Kiow Hakka Yong Tau Foo 



Nestled adjacent to Jusco Cheras Maluri.
Wah Kiow with just one solitary outlet serving their range of 32-years rich legacy. My first time  visitation was year 1998, which is 14 years ago. It brings lot of childhood memories to me as well, as I remember we used to spend our time 'lepak' opposite here (last time it was a chicken rice stall) with orders of Yong Tau Foo.



A spread of delicious stuff ingredients, bean curd, brinjal, lady finger, bitter gourd, chilli, spring roll, dumpling and fu chok. 
The specialty is the mushroom fish paste and most delicious is the fried dumpling.
There are also signature side orders of Assam Fish and Hakka Pork (Zha Yuk).



The place is hot and humid, so make sure you're dressing in light attires. 



Here's my colleagues - Alex, Duckling, Kent Yap, Peter Miow. 






This guy is a Professional Food Seeker - Ben Lim. 



Hi everyone, this time I'm on the screen. The best ever Yong Tau Foo I had in town, maybe because it touched my old memories during school time.

Overall 
Price: 8/10
Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 7/10 (with old school memories)

Wah Kiow Hakka Yong Tau Foo
Jalan Peel, KL
(Behind Jusco Cheras Maluri)




No comments:

Post a Comment