Saturday 19 May 2012

Gobo Chit Chat Breakfast @ Hotel Traders



May 03, 2012 - Gobo Chit Chat Breakfast @ Hotel Traders.
This is the most luxury breakfast I even had in KL. Thanks to someone who treat me for this.
How can I get to know this? Back to 3 years ago, I was in advertising company holding an exhibition in KL convention centre, our company booked 2 night stay in Hotel Traders. From that day, I got to know this luxury breakfast.



Initiate my first plate with fondant potato mixed with sausage and beef bacon.



Filled with different taste of breads.



Sushi and Salmon Sashimi



Organic Green Salad



Dim Sum, Siew Mai and Pao



White Porridge with combination of chicken floss, little fish, etc.



Kuih Melayu



8 types of oat, coco and corn flakes



Fruits



Free dessert from the hotel (this suppose to be served on lunch buffett)



Our table full of plates, coffee and juices.



Juice Bar - Here only serve fresh juice



Sunglo Yogurt - More than 5 flavors



Cheese Counter - Many choices here but I still prefer the conventional slice cheese



Interior Decor



Today I'm dressing overly former until the hotel manager approaching me to enquire where I'm food journalist from the magazine. So funny, but I enjoying the moments so much. Each person is RM65 nett, thanks for the breakfast my dear friend. The food stuck in my stomach till evening only feel hungry.


GOBO CHIT CHAT @ HOTEL TRADERS 





No comments:

Post a Comment