Thursday 29 March 2012

SS14, SS15 Lunch & Dessert at RT Pastry House

I have been busying for the whole morning drive from Sungai Long, Cheras Mahkota, Batu 9, Cheras Balakong to Subang and USJ.



What an exhausted day... After long hours worked, I made a pause and picked 'Fishball Noodle' shop at SS14 having a quick lunch there. Seriously, the fishball taste are far away from my expectation. It's superb home made fishball, cannot compare from others. The soup, meehoon and kueh tiow just so so only, nothing special to shout at. The finger food 'fu chok' and 'spring roll' scored quite good marks as well. 





After my lunch, heading to SS15 hop for dessert. I really didn't realize there's a bakery RT Pastry House until my friend recommended to me. Since we are just in two person, our stomach can only accommodate a minimal of one piece French Green Tea Cheese Cake and a roll of Green Tea Cake Bread. 
Awesome, the French cake is full of cheese feelings and don't think can get any similar one out of the bakery house. For the Green Tea Bread Cake, the key factor is on the softness of it, taste sweet and well kneaded. 100% satisfy after my lunch and tea break. 

For the next visit, I'm intended to try the signature Hokkaido Cake and little cakes display on the glass panel. Anyway, you guys can share an opportunity with this bakery house on their little cakes either for Birthday or Anniversary purposes to your love one. 

RT Pastry, wait for my next visit...





No comments:

Post a Comment