Monday 13 February 2012

My Birthday 21st at Fukuharu



26.Jan.2012 - Again this year on this date, it was something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart. Not because I don't like my Birthday but any year that falls on Chinese New Year, most of my friends and buddies might not be able to join the party.





Hourra!!! I'm so lucky this year, really out of my expectations, I got exactly a dozen of friends with me.

This time I have appointed San Jie to be my organizer and selected Fukuharu Japanese, just located at Hock Chuan Terrace, Jalan Ampang. Thanks to Time Out KL - Magazine for the review that leads me here tonight. With the visit only found out, Fukuharu has been awarded as Asia's Finest Restaurant The Miele Guide 2011/2012 and specially commented as Best Japanese by Time Out KL.

My curly hair style makes me look more mature, don't look like my age anymore. My birthday cake from Secret Recipe, brought by my buddies. Thank you and merci beaucourp!
Again, is my 5th Anniversary with Alson (this fellow so lazy, always don't want join us badminton, so every year getting fatter and fatter. Oooopss, why am I being so honest here?)




Buddies Group Photo 
Hoe Kit (Aaron), Wei Heung (Andy), Yun Hong (tallboyz.blogspot.com), Ericsss (Yao Chin Lou), Kok Hoe (Lou Yeh), Mei Chien (doggie crazy lover), Janet (big eye lady), Charmaine (mayneboutique.com), Yoke Yee (pretty little princess), San Jie (our Zheung Mun Yan), and Jerry Zai (2nd youngest in the group after ME).





Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Yaacob Latiff (SMKYL) - Group shot!!!

13 years friendship, awesome... Hope in another ten (10) years, we still mingle around like TODAY. I like paired with Hoe Kit in photos, his face so square and cute. Haha, perfect paired with our big eye lady (Janet).




Girls come on....  Guysss, please post 'Chok' face...







Top:  Chicken Teriyaki - RM25 <MUST TRY>,  Nabeyaki Udon - RM28 
Bottom:  Hiyashi Tanuki Soba - RM20,  Chicken Katsu Don - RM28








Top:  Ebi Tempura - RM25,  Seafood Fried Rice - RM12 <MUST TRY>
Bottom:  Gindara Teriyaki - RM38 <MUST TRY>,  Boy's Night Drink - Free 

#Complimentary from Fukuharu - Boys' Night Drink#
But why not to girls? I thought normally should be Lady's Night, something like that? So odd...








Top:  Unagi Chili Padi Maki - RM28 <MUST TRY>, Tobiko Sushi - RM16 
Middle:  Salmon Sushi - RM12,  Tako Sushi - RM12
Bottom:  Butterfish Sushi - RM10 
<MUST TRY all>



Left:  Spider Roll - RM28,  Unagi Sushi - RM55, <MUST TRY but a bit pricey on this>
Right:  Appetizer Mentai Sushi - Free,  Maguro Sushi - RM13,  Kapa Maki - RM10 


Bill for tonight: RM692.10 for 13 pax


Thanks to all my buddies, love you guys so much!



Fukuharu Japanese 
Terrace Hock Choon
241-B, Ground Floor
Lorong Nibong
Off Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment